May 9, 2009

feelings

I still have pretty mixed feelings about last night. things and emotions are just flowing through me. Because even if i do like Steve, the feelings i have for Chris are much stronger and more vast. Seeing him last night... seeing him anytime makes me remember everything i like about him. even if he is a total ass at times. Some days i hate myself for liking/loving him. knowing he doesn't feel the same way, what if i had asked Chris out instead of Steve? i enjoy Steve's company, but honestly i think i would have felt, not only safer, but i think i would have enjoyed myself more. i just wish i was the person who would ask how chis felt about me going on a date with Steve, Even more i wish Chris was the kind of person who would tell me how he felt if i did ask

No comments: