May 9, 2009

Update

So tonight was my date. It was a good time. We went and saw Wolverine: origins, which I must say was awesome! When that was over we went out into the crowd and somehow found chris and his pose. Which was kinda awkward because chris didn't acknowledge me until they were leaving. She was getting hungry, so we decided to go to dinner. We went to some chinese restaurant down the street. The restaurant was nice, we were 2 of the only 3 customers. From there we returned to the theater and saw Star Trek. That movie was amazing! About 3/4 the way through the movie he put his are around me, so not wanting anything to be awkward I leaned into him. He caressed my inner arm just touching my breast. His other hand was tangled in mine, mainly so I could keep track of it. When the movie ended around 1:45am we walked back to the car and he asked what I wanted to do next. I told him home, cause I was tired. And I was tired, but I also didn't want anything to happen. In the car he caressed my leg and held my hand. I was super tired, so I didn't mind that he did that. But then a little bit later he asked me if I was nervous about something happening. I told him no, but in my head I was saying other things. We pulled into my driveway and he handed me my leftover chinese food. I said thanks and again not wanting to make it awkward I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. Not making out. As I walked up the drive, he sped away. About 5 minutes after I got home he sent me a text saying he had fun tonight. Huh. Did I? I'm not really even sure what I thought about tonights actions

No comments: