Apr 7, 2009

Things I hate about you

I Hate the way I could never hate you.
I hate the way you looked at me.
I hate the way I fell for you.
I hate the way your hand felt in mine.
I hate the way you made me feel.
I hate the way you touched me.
I hate the way we talked.
I hate the nights I cried.
I hate the way you lied to me.
I hate the times we fought.
I hate the way we always made up.
I hate the way I was never good enough.
I hate the way it was always her.
I hate the way I was never yours.
I hate the times we were together.
I hate the times we werent.
I hate the way you made me laugh.
I hate the way your lips felt on mine.
I hate the way you said you loved her.
I hate the way you said you loved me.
I hate everything about you...
But most of all, I hate that I still love you.
But I know that I dont want you any more

3 comments:

lucy.is.chelsea said...

Wow. it's like my exact feelings for my ex. the sum of our relationship. reading this is like my thoughts have finally formed words, words i couldnt form on my own. thank you, even though i know you didnt write this for me.

Samantha said...

thanks! yah i just sat there one night and was thinking of a poem i had once heard, band it started out as that but then i added and changed things in it

Camille said...

Let me tell you a little story of how my day went today..... I got up at six to come home from vacation. As soon as I got home, I had to take my dog to the vet and leave her overnight because she got her leg sliced pretty bad and had to have stitches. Then I was in my basement, with my grandmother who I hate, because we had a tornado watch and she doesn't have a basement. But....

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. Beautifully written. Something like I would write.... Oh wait, maybe because I did write it! December 27, 2008, posted at 6:51 P.M. Honey, copying word for word what someone else wrote and passing it off as your own is called plagerism. So really? You are really gonna rip me off like that? Thanks for making my day suck more! I freaking appreciate it! I would also freaking appreciate if you would remove your post and come up with your own words instead of ripping of someone else, not just me!

Always,
Camille