Apr 2, 2011

Thats it! Im a horrible person, im a whore! who knew you could be a whore and a virgin at the same time? today without even saying anything i got a picture of 2 different guys dicks to my phone within 15 minutes of eachother. now i admit i was totally turned on by it but still, what is it about guys who want to fool around or talk of fooling around but never want anything else with me? I have been told by a few guys that i have a few sexual talents but is that all i want them to know about me? why cant i get to know a guy without bringing sexual tension in

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I know how you feel, but trust me you're not a horrible person. Mental health issues affect our judgement. I once slept with three different men within five hours, and I didn't use protection with any of them. I made a horrible decision, but that didn't make me a horrible person.