Dec 11, 2010

health

Some that stab. some that ache. some that radiate. some that stay and then there's those that take my breath away. Its all my heart does, adds beats, skips them. even jumps. Nothing normal about it, its a constant ache or pain. Some days it moves me, i find myself rocking to the pound of my inconstant heart.

I had a cardiology appointment last Friday and they told me surgery is gonna have to happen again soon. we are setting up an appointment in march with every cardiology dr i have ever had and we are gonna determine how to fix everything. so far we know there are two huge parts the at need fixing soon. they say it could be two small surgeries or one huge one. im opting for the huge one to get it done all at once. mom is freaking out more than i am.. i mean after my last surgery when i was 11 we knew i would need another one within the next 15 yrs and it almost is 15yrs so i knew it was coming.