Dec 18, 2010

another reason to cry

I cried infront of my mother yesterday. I never do that. I just broke down in front of her. Our family has been having financial issues alot this year and with the recent dr appointments and news that i need another heart surgery my mind has been racing and it has made me constantly nauseous knowing that my health issues are adding to our constant falling behind on bills. I told her what was on my mind. that I was worried about our money situation if i have surgery this year, yeah it is a must for me to live but i cant put my family even more in debt. SHe told me that the insurance should cover the entire thing as long as i get it dont before i am 26. that gives me 3 years. and if it doesnt happen before then i either need to marry someone with wonderful health insurance or find some of my own... IM SCREWED either way if it doesnt happen before im 26. just another reason to cry

No comments: