Dec 30, 2010

He established contact first

C instant messaged me tonight around 10:30 and asked where i was because he was thinking of going for a walk. i told him he was crazy because it is snowing, his excuse was that his house was colder than it was outside so he was gonna go... i told him i never got dressed today and didnt really want to get dressed just to go out and get cold. he decided to go anyway. I told him to contact me tomorrow if he was feeling up to it.. the thing is, i know he wont.. thats who he is. If i dont go with him the first night, he gets over it and probly wont talk to me for another few months. I just dont understand his logic and puzzle wondering if he even considers us friends.. If he does choose to hang out tomorrow night i may get to cross a resolution off my list from this year that i didnt think could happen. we will see.

No comments: