Dec 31, 2010

Father issues... not daddy issues.. he hasnt been my "daddy " in years

I Hate my dad.. An I the only one? I just dont trust him. Growing up there were a few people who had the nerve to tell me what a creepy person he is. And deep down im pretty sure thats part of why i hate him. He creeps me out. Hes very huggy and I dont like that. he hasn't hugged me in years because I wont let him close enough to do it. I cant even feel comfortable around him in my house. I wear layers and coats when he is around.
I dont only not like him because of his creepiness... its almost everything that sets me off. Hes Old i get that but him forgetting every little thing, and never remembering where his glasses or his phone are.. He has lost or destroyed 4 cameras and 2 computers and yet is always asking for a new one which i refuse to get him because i don't think he deserves anymore technology when he is only gonna kill it, lose it, or ask for help every 5 seconds.
His voice gets under my skin and makes me want to scream! its like when someone starts to scratch your back and then stops seconds later. it leaves that annoying need for either more or something different.. with him its always the need for something different. Or (i know I'm crazy) the way he knockks on my door... just two knocks but just hearing it i know who it is and makes me annoyed in the long seconds it takes him to open my door. Or like how this week i have then entire week off from work so i was like "Sweet! I can sleep in!" I haven't been able to sleep in once because of him. He talks so freaking loud that anything e says wakes me up.. and he has the undying urge to knock on my door every other fucking morning at 830...830! who the hell wants to wake up on their day off AT 830! ugh even now, just hearing his voice in the other room makes me crawl in my skin and want to scream...I hate it! I HATE HIM!

No comments: