Dec 5, 2009

So last nights dream spoke to me. It wasn't totally clear. I admit it was almost a sex dream but it never got that far. I was on a school campus with friends and a guy who I'm not sure who it was, but I knew he was a close friend. But what happened was he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, and layed me on the bed. He told me he wanted a baby but I told him I just wanted to lay down. So instead of having sex we lay there in each others arms.
I guess subconsciously I knew he wasn't the guy for me. I'm on a quest to find the guy who is. I'm going to try and find a guy who actually likes me for me and not because he wants something from me. I'm also wanting someone I can be comfortable being myself around. Someone I will want to lose weight for not have to lose weight for.

No comments: