Jun 27, 2009

I miss being able to talk to someone. So much I want to cry. First I talked to brandon, then chris, then chris, then steve. Now I have no one. I feel I will be alone forever and I will be trapt in my head for all eternity. I lost my best firend 2 weeks ago, and my true best friend is moving to the other side of the continent in 5 days. I'm alone in my life right now. I want to cry all the time. My heart is broken not from love but the lack of even friendship. I try to tell my mother things but it never comes out right and she always ends up judging me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having a tough time of it. These things are so lonely that no one can understand unless they have been there.
I hope the sun will come out for you.

Just Be Real said...

(((safe hugs))))