Feb 9, 2009

I EFFED UP

So I'm pretty sure I just screwed my chances with Chris. Today was a frustrating milestone. I don't remember how it came up, but Chris asked me what draws people to him. I told him it was because he has the ability to make people love him. So of course he asked how he did that because he thought he sucked. So I told him its a love/hate thing. That of course made him ask what the love thing was, so I told him it was his hands, height, hair, the fact that he was very random, his eyes, he's a guys, he makes me feel special, and the way it feels when he holds my hand. He then asked if I wanted to go for a walk tonight. I asked how cold it was outside because I was cold enough. He didn't quite know but was willing to bring sub zero gear if I needed it. I still said no. So he said something that got me thinking. He said "to be fair id make you warm. But if that's not good enough what should I do?" so I said something about being cold already and not feeling up to it. He said "your problem is your cold? Ill make anything the way you want it trust me" I told him it was honestly very tempting but I was just gonna stay in and watch a movie. He told me he just got the movie Taken and I could come watch it. I told him I couldn't cause I have to get up early and asked what he was up to tomorrow night after 10 30. He said "hopefully I will be around :(. I have plans with my ex after work... unless I get better plans." I told him I worked from 3 45 to10. I would love to make plans if I could but I'm gonna be working. He ignored me after that. I told amber what I said and did. God I'm an idiot. I just know I messed thing up.

1 comment:

Camille said...

It isn't your fault if you can't hang out exactly when he wants to hang. Don't worry about it, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Good luck and take care =]