Jan 30, 2009

Health update

So Sunday I woke up perfectly fine, but at the end of the day I had noticed that my back had begun to hurt in the area of my kidneys but just thought nothing of it. Monday it still hurt but it was bearable to an extent. But Tuesday it seemed like things got worse. The pain was getting worse and it hurt to sit, breath, or pretty much move. Wednesday and Thursday were the same if not worse, and my mom started to pay attention to my pains. I have a very high pain tolerance, and I never complain when I am hurt. I never have. But these last few days I have been, and that's what worries my mother. So today at 1030am we headed to the doctor. And first off I couldn't see my regular doctor, instead I saw a man. He had me walk on my heels and on my toes, and then bend over and tell him when it hurt. He then pressed my back and told me to say when or if it hurt. They had me pee in a cup but other than my white cells being up a little, everything was fine. He told me I "must" have pulled a muscle and its just getting worse. He then just told me to take tylonol or aleve to take care of the pain. Then sent me home.

No comments: