Dec 1, 2008

Panic attack

Ugh have you ever had a major panic attack where its so bad you can't breath? Ever panic for no reason? I have, mainly because I stopped taking my meds. And even though I know how crazy I get when not on them, I still continue to not take them. Like the other day. I was just sitting in my room not doing anything and I started to cry. Then the next thing I was in a full on panic attack. I was hyperventilating and everything, it was crazy. It was honestly the worst attack I have had.

1 comment:

beautyinmybreakdown said...

have you ever had a major panic attack where its so bad you can't breath?

All the time, every panic attack i have is just a feeling of suffocation plus extras.

Ever panic for no reason?

All the time mainly. They can just come on and it's like "where did that come from?"



I hope you are feeling ok, I'm gald to see you writing again. I send my love x