Dec 3, 2008

Cutting Survey

Are you a boy/ girl: girl
Age: 21
Age you began to cut: I first cut when I was 13
Does anyone know you cut: family and a few friends
Does your parent(s)/ guardian(s): yes
Do you ever burn or bruise yourself: I have burned myself a few times
Do you think that you are depressed: I know I am
Do you think you have anxiety problems: yes majorly
Do you think you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): no
Do you have any other disorders: Paranoia, and sometimes i think I see things lol
Do you have an eating disorder: no
Are you on meds: some days
Have you been hospitalized or been to the ER for self injury/ suicide attempt: no
Have you tried to commit suicide: no, but I have had thoughts
How: slit my wrists or OD
Does anyone know that you tried: i hope they dont
Are you or have you ever been abused in any way: along with waking up with a guy humping and groping me, no. but i have had sexual issues
Do you do drugs: no
Do you think of cutting as a good or bad thing: I know its bad but it is good for me
Do you wish you could stop: some days
Do you wish to stop in the future: only if things become better
What are your feelings leading up to, during and after cutting: happiness, deppression, anger, sadness, boredness
When you cut does it hurt: Some times, but most of the time I have so much built up pain and anger that I don’t feel a thing
Do you bandage your cuts: if they are really bad
Where do you most normally cut: Arms and Legs
Are you alone when you cut: Always
Do you have a weapon of choice, do you carry it with you: I use Razors and box cutters. I keep razors pretty much everywhere even in my books
Have you ever made a weapon out of something ordinary or something you found: I used a broken Cd
What have you used to injure yourself: scissors, needles, safety pins, lighters, wire, Razors, knives
How do you feel about your cuts/scars, do they tell a story: some are words and reading them reminds me othe the story, but yeah for the most part I remember making every one
Do you ever design a cut (make it decorative or in a certain shape): I cut a lightning rod on my thigh, and have 6 words on my thighs
Are your cuts lines or in rows, or designs: lines rows and designs
Have you ever cut too deep: yes
Do you have trust issues: yes majorly
Do you sit in corners: on my bad days
Do you know people or hang out with people who cut?: I know a few people who used to cut or do it every once and a while, but I do it alot

No comments: