May 15, 2008

Life its not just a cereal

Body:
1) What's a fact about the last person you were on the phone with? She's my momma
2) Do you ever turn your cell phone off? never, unless its dead.
3) What happened at 10:00 am today? sleep :) I love sleep
4) When did you last cry? Like last week I think, I randomly get emotional
5) What is your favorite thing to eat?um... I would say orange chicken from panda express.
6) What do you want in your life right now? The man of my dreams. He is perfect in my eyes, no matter what people say.
7) Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood? if i have a hood I will wear it
8) Do you wear Crocs? not really, that's ashley's thing
9) What do you smell like? Pink and shampoo
10) What's your favorite Gatorade flavor? I would have to say glacier blue
11) Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed? Pillows, lots of them
12) What's the nicest text in your inbox say? I love you!
13) Do you tend to make relationships complicated? no I don't think so
14) Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone? No
15) What was the last movie you went to see? Street kings. Mmm keanu :)
16) Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod? Like two songs yes
17) Do you like your hair? Some days
18) Can you sleep in jeans? yeah
19) Are you a cuddler? most definitely, I love it
20) Something you just don't understand? life in general
21) Where were you on July 4th, 2007? Wow, not too sure on that
22) What's something interesting that happened to you today? Woke up around 1 30
23) What's the last concert you went to? Three Days Grace. They rock my world!
24) Who was the last person you talked to on instant messegner? Chris
25) What is the last thing you bought someone? Mothers day card for mom
27) Do you trust people easily? No, I have trust issues
28) Do you say "dawg"? Lol heck no
29) What are you proud of? Nothing I can think of
30) Have you ever dated someone named Derrick? No
31) Who was last to cook for you? Someone at frankies. :)
32) When you sleep do you dream about heroin addictions? i have weirdly enough
33) Do you care what others think about you? to an extent
34) Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? happily married hopefully.
35) Will you ever hug the last person you hugged again? yes, they are family
36) What do you look forward to in the next 3 months? Ash come home!

No comments: