Mar 12, 2012

When was the last time you felt honestly broken?

That would have to be a few days after valentines day.. it wasn't even the whole valentines day lack of a guy in my life thing either. That week I had lost 3 people in my life all unexpectedly. My heart was crushed and work was stressing me out. A friend asked me to hang out and I said yes. I needed to talk and to be with somone who wasn't family. He said to meet so I got ready and I did I met where we were supposed to meet and even went to his house when I didn't want to wait anymore. I knocked ad rang the doorbell a few times but no one came. He wasn't even home. I called and he didn't answer, text and didn't get a response.. I was crushed even more and mad. I went home 10 minutes later lied to my parents as to why I was home so quick then went into my room for the night. I cried and cried. He had broken me more than I had ever been broken. Crying only helped to an extent,I cut and cut and cut. I ended up cutting 15 times that night. I was broken and alone. It was the most alone I have been in a very long time.

No comments: