Mar 12, 2012

Do you tell your mom or dad everything?

I have never told my dad anything. I have always hated him too much to include him in anything in my life.
When I was younger I told my mom everything, we would stay up all hours of the night talking about things going on in my life. That stopped when I was maybe 18. She just stopped listening, she would fall asleep of just ignore me so I got mad and decided never to tell her anything. Yes there are times I have wanted to run to her and tell her what happened while I was out. For years she knew I was inlove with chris, she didn't like him but accepted that I did so she let me deal with him on my own. The night chis kissed me for the first time I ran home wanted almost needng to tell her but when I got home she said hi and went back to sleep almost immediatley. I pissed me off, she lost her chance to know what was going on in my life.. her time is gone.

No comments: