Aug 31, 2011

Feel the pain?

Feel the pain?



Was looking down at my leg tonight and for some reason while looking at my scars I started thinking " wow that mist have hurt really bad". I have had them for years and never really thought about the pain I went thru. For years I was in a whole different kind of pain and while they hurt I didn't really ever feel the pain. Never really understood the kind of pain u was in even while it was happening to me. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Freexi and Gir Babez said...

You're post made me think... Did I really hurt the people I care about while trying to stay alive? Did they notice that I was slowly crumbling to the ground? If I had known their hurt I would have came to their rescue. So... why didn't they come to mine...

~Freexay

Freexi and Gir Babez said...

I never meant to hurt anyone.