Jul 21, 2011

I want to cry tonight.. is that ok?
chris hasnt returned any form of communication all day and im feeling alone.

my nana is sick, she has been on kidney dialysis for over a year and isnt getting better, she has been on oxygen for even longer. last week she was feeling off at the family party and stayed in bed the whole time. then she started feeling horrible pain that made her throw up. she was admitted to the hospital sunday night and has improved very little. tomorrow they are transfering her to another facility and next week boppa is having a family meeting with all my aunts about what is gonna happen next.
for the past 10 yrs i have said i basically hate this woman because when i was young she had a stroke and became a very mean woman. but honestly, she has been my nana, the only grandmother i have that knows who i am. my other grandma is so far gone she doesnt know anyone anymore. i dont want to lose my nana, i love my nana.

No comments: