Jun 18, 2011

Feeling alone today, utterly and helplessly alone. It doesnt help that I an seriously the only person at my job today, alone.. must be my destiny because thats how I end up every night. Its not the weather either, I love the rain, it usually makes me happy but for some reason today it isnt. I have tried reading, napping, working, cleaning, nothing seems to work when there is no one there to fix it.
where is chris? where is the one guy who can make me feel better just by being around me, by talking to me.. where is he and why doesn he seem to be avoiding me even when he says he isnt? He is still avoiding my texts and calls. I have only attempted contact once this week and there was nothing in responce. I should be used to his lack of interest but he says he is interested just busy. I dont believe it either way but have been working on trusting him, I have been told i have trust issues lol yeah cause i didnt know that already lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg men are so stupidiiidd!!! then they go and complain about women! >:(