Apr 10, 2011

Things I Want In My Life

Things I Want In My Life in no particular order

~Someone to be afraid of losing me
~to feel butterflies when I kiss someone
~Someone to crave me the way I crave him
~to not be in fear of my future
~to be a mother
~to be a wife
~a real romance
~Someone who waits by the phone for my texts or phone calls
~someone who can make me feel like I am the only one in the room
~a man who will speak his mind about what he wants and will make the first move, who is not scared of offending me
~to feel home in my own body
~I want to be and feel healthy
~to run a marathon
~Read every book i own at least once
~weigh 180lbs or less
~not to have to be alone
~to not worry about money
~someone who inspires me
~a man who loves me no matter what my body looks like
~a guy who isn't ashamed to be with me around his friends and family

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve all of those things. I hope someday you get them.

Anonymous said...

A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves.