Jan 2, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

I actually did quite a few of my resolutions in the last year and came close to finishing more but failed to do so.
So this year there's another list.. hopefully this year i will complete the list. So here it is in no particular order as to be finished. and i know i will most likely add ore when i think of more.

1. Find At least one form of happiness
2. Clean my room
3. Weigh less than 200lbs
4. Be kissed
5. Date the boys I have always wanted to date
6. Be the Me I know.. not the one people see
7. Paint More
8. Stop Cutting
9. Love my Body
10. Save Money
11. Have Heart Surgery
12. Be Healthier
13. Discover something new (to me)

now lest see what i can do...

1 comment:

CalypsoCutress said...

Good luck! And remember, if it all goes to hell at least you tried.