Jan 29, 2011

i hate being a girl sometimes

i hate being a girl sometimes.. ok most of the time. this isnt a rant about my period or anything like that . its about the fact that one guy can drive my heart and my brain crazy. He talks to me in riddles and sarcasm and expects me to understand him through texts. sarcasm is super hard to get through a text. Spent most of last night texting the guy i like and i must say a few texts were honest but totally hurt because as honest as he was he still never really answered my questions.. he does that alot i have noticed, it got to the point where i was so confused and close to tears he got tired of me not getting it and told me he gave up. that was the last text i got. i must say i cried at that one. I responded a few different ways back to him. but didnt get a response until this morning. I still havent gotten the nerve to look at it yet.
I hate that as much as i dont want to i read into his crap and send myself back into agonizing orbit of my life revolving around him and ending up miserable again.

No comments: