Jul 11, 2010

wow he never seases to amaze me

We were talking all night about hanging out and when he finaly decided on a time it was 12:30in the morning and I waited ten minutes after he said he was heading over before I even left the house. I waited another 5 outside the text him telling him that mom didn't want me to go because she really didn't she and dad both told me they didn't like me going out after midnight. But anyway he was pretty much mocking me for being 22 and havin my mom tell me what to do. When just the other night his mother wouldn't let him leave. But anyway once I went back inside I text him again asking what took him so long. He said he was cleaning up his room an changing clothes. And said somethig about me being caged by my mom. When I told him he was just as caged as I was he got weird. He was saying he tells her to fuck herself daily. And then he said the thing that threw me he said " if I told her I was interested in you my life would go further offthe end like sputnik". So I asked him hy she would care so much but all he wrote back was " lol good night. Find the bands song (wait)". I was and still am so confused. Was this his way of saying he likes me?

No comments: