Jul 9, 2010

midnight walks with him

I have been talking to him again for the last week or so. It has been six months since we last talked or even hung out. Not for my lack of trying. He finally decided to answer. We had talked about hanging out soon last week then today he told me he was bored at home with his parents and wanted to know if I wanted to hang out. This was at 10:45pm so o course I said yes. I walked over to his house just intime for him to come outside to meet me. He has changed a bit, he has grown his hair even longer, gained weight even in his hands. Those hands that were one of my favorite of his body parts. now dont get me wrong its not the weight that threw me, its that for once while i was still slightly scared to be alone with him i felt no romantic feelings for him. We went for a walk to te lake. On the trail there he mentioned how he has already noticed how I have changed. He said it was a good thing. I told him there are things I got over and new things that terrify me. And he said it was understandable. We were at the lake for about an hour then we went back to his house to play pool which we played two rounds, an to watch a movie. We ended up choosing the hangover but halfway through he started snoring. I didn't wake him but a moment later he woke up and tol me he was going to walk he home before he passed out again. So we walked back to my house, did that awekward standing around for a bit then he said something about chivalry and then we said good bye. We are supposed to finish the movie tomorrow night. I ended up getting home around 2:35am. Not bad for a Chris fix

No comments: