Jul 28, 2010

fuck

Fuck! So I am staying at my bestfriends house for the next week... And he brother.... Years ago while I was sleeping started touching me. Then yrs later I went on an awkward date that ended in him wanting to take me to the park at one am but me refusing so he brought me home. Not for lack of trying. Then here I am at their house and what do I do? I put myself in that same predicament. I don't know why I let myself be alone with him. After my friend had decided to go to sleep her brother came and asked if I wanted to watch a movie. Stupidly I said yes. It started out casual and harmless. Then he noticed I was freezing and got me a blanket. Only he got under too, he was right on my side saying it was to keep me warm. I wa ok with that. But then he strattled his leg over mine and started rubbing my arms slightly touching my breast. Only instead of stopping him I let him continue. I don't even know why but oddly enough I was kinda turned on by this touch and scared of it at the same time. Only I didn't stop him. A Half hour later he got a little more vigorus. Stupidly I told him I didn't care that he was groping me but I was not going to have sex an he agreed he was ok with that. when the movie ended he started kissing me and again I went along with it. Then he started going under my clothes and I let him ILETHIM! Ugh! WTF is wrong with me. We kissed he rubbed and took over. There was no sex but it got to the point where I couldn't do it anymore so I sat up and told him I was going to sleep. He was left confused in his room as I went to mine. Automatically I regret and fear what happened. Am I going to have to be the girl who tells him it was fun but we can't do it again. And I won't do it again, it is too weird. I'm here for five more days. Hopefully our days will be filled or outcof the house. Ugh! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole McGrath said...

I am so sorry that you have to deal with that. It sucks having a guy you don't exactly want all over you. i know. But don't be ashamed that you didn't tell him off. There are a lot of girls who would have done the same thing, me being one of them. hell I probably wouldn't have stopped him if he attempted to have sex. i would have been to scared but at the same time turned on...ugh...i know how you feel...for the most part...

CalypsoCutress said...

I'm sorry you have to deal with your friend's creepy brother. I have never been in that situation, but I see why he would make you uncomfortable. Just stay strong and don't be afraid to tell him to back the fuck off.