Jun 24, 2010

ashamed?

I know it's horrible but the only time I am ashamed of my body and what I have done to it is when I am around my family. It sucks because you are supposed to be comfortable around family, and all I want to do is hide and keep every inch coverd. It's not out of nowhere either. The other day my dad came home and was telling me about this girl we used to know and how she gained slot of weight. An when I told him I knew she had he was like " no she is HUGE!". Ok for one why an ass and two he lives in a house with three over weight ladies. And he doesn't expect me to be offended? Yeah right I already have an image problem I don't need my dad to tell me how disgusting fat girls are

1 comment:

8 said...

Sigh.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone tell me how simple it is to lose weight, I'd be able to afford gastric bypass.

Good luck.