Dec 6, 2009

The other night at a church thing I was standing in a group of friends talking about how one lady was going to be going in for carple tunnle surgery again and she was joking about how people are gonna think she tried to kill herself and she was joking about how if she wanted to kill herself she would have gone down not across. The entire time I was quiet and noticed my one friend who knew about my cutting and could tell she was just about as uncomfortable as me but never said anything. Then today she apologized for the conversation. It wasn't too bad.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I hate conversations like that. People can be so insensitive when joking around. They don't understand that people actually do cut and that it isn't funny. I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you though. Take care.

Love Always,
Camille

DepressionFromNowhere said...

Wow that must have been so hard to listen to!
I think some people just don't notice when they're putting their foot in it.

Take care
xDFNx