Dec 27, 2009

A Few Secrets

*I know that as much as I want to die, I will never hurt my family by killing myself.


*I love turning music up so loud it changes the beat of my heart.


*I know I'm a tease and I'm okay with it.


*Although people say I am, I have never seen myself as truly "pretty" and probably never will.


*I use LOL way too much in texts and IMs.


*I like to wear make-up even if I am sitting around the house.


*In 8th grade I gave my best friend a hand-job in his apartment complex pool. Two years later he told he was gay.


*I know I'm a crappy friend so I don't keep many around.


*In middle school when people noticed me cutting I told them it was from a poorly made bracelet and they believed me.


*Sometimes I want to stop cutting but I have no idea how else to get rid of that feeling.


*Most days I have no reason to wake up. But I do so that no one will ask if I'm okay.


*I sensor my thoughts feelings and emotions way too much.


*I think of AH more than I think of CR.


*I love watching live fireworks and feeling the explosion inside my chest.


*Sinse highschool 6 of my friends have died. 3 of which were suicide.


*For years my parents actually believed I was clumsy not a cutter.


*Its been years since I have actually been happy.


*I don't believe anyone has ever truly loved me.


*I have been told I am a great kisser.


*I am scared of living my life alone.


*Though I'm straight I love my breasts and am somewhat obsessed with breasts in general.

No comments: