Nov 27, 2009

Finish this

i am: far from who people think I am
i think: about guys that dont think about me...WAY too much
i know: who I dont want to be
i want: to find someone who completes me
i have: trust issues
i wish: being 'just friends' was easier
i hate: being cold
i miss: spending everyday with my best friend Laura
i fear: that i may never find someone who loves me as much as i love him
i feel: too many emotions at once
i hear: love at first sight can be real
i smell: fresh laundry
i crave: a hug from the perfect person
i search: the world for him
i wonder: why people have to be so mean
i regret: saying yes
i love: white roses with red tips
i ache: for someone to need me in their life
i care: too much for someone who doesn't even know i exist
i always: sensor my thoughts therefor leaving things unsaid
i am not: as naturally happy as i used to be
i believe: in miracles and love
i dance: when nobody can see me
i sing: when I am happy
i don’t always: clean my room
i fight: opening up to people
i write: my thoughts out in emails and in my journal so i dont have to burden my family
i win: at...
i lose: my mind waiting to figure out what i want to do with my life
i never: really trust myself around anyone
i confuse: friendship for love
i listen: the voices in my head far too much
i long: to feel like a disney princess at the end of the movie
i can usually be found: reading a book or drawing
i am scared: burning to death
i need: something in my life to change
i am happy about: seeing laura for the first time in about a year

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

this is cool.

I'm gonna link to it on my blog

xx