Jul 17, 2009

Ranting

So today was hell. Eli had her pre op appointment this morning, and he mother was supposed to be there. An hour before the appointment she called and asked if we could bring her because she asked her sister and she apparently refused totake her. But me and my sister refuse to be around her. So of course she got pissed at us and started screaming and swareing at my mother and threatening to call the hospital and lock us out of the appointment and to take Eli back. We were listeing to what was being screamed through the phone and were like Hey bitch, you can't take her. If you even show up and atempt to take her we can call the cops." Because our contract with her is that if she even attempts to contact or remove eli from us, we call the cops. So when we got to the hospital we told them the situation and had security come with us just incase. I left after 20b minutes so mom could stay and be around amber. And when I came after the appointment, I was talking to my mom and apparently amber showed her fake happy and ignored everything that had happened earlier in the morning. but yeah. She is psycho, to think that she would do something like this a week before the trial to see if she has changed enough to get her kids back.

No comments: