Jun 12, 2009

So before I made my appointment with my cardiologist, I had been having a few chest pains and wasn't really complaining about it because that's what I do, I conceal my pain, I have for years. But over the last few weeks the pains have been getting worse. But also so has our money issue. Its getting to the point right now where we are skipping payments to buy food and gas. And I was talking to my mom about how I can't get called off work this week or I can't pay for the phone bill, or the car payment or the doctors appointment. She could tell this was and is bothering me to the point of tears because only my dad and I have jobs right now and my sister covers for me when I am at my second job. So tonight even tho my mom has been noticing the pains I get, I told her that I would have to cancel my appointment because we can't afford it right now. Of course I said most of this crying. Its just way stressful. And the only thing she said to me was that she would pay half of my doctors fee. I didn't know what to say, id rather her pay a bill than help pay for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very concerned about your heart but I do understand this. My family has financial issues, too.
Take it as a sign of love that your mum has offered this.