Apr 18, 2009

Some night i just want to cry. I look at my friends lives and just wonder how they get the lives they live. its almost the reason I think that I push myself away from them. Im a cold hearted bitch with cold water running through my veins, or so someone once said. I dont really want to be this way, but its what life has done to me. I push away happiness, I have for years. Its my glitch. There are a few guys I would love to love, or even like enough to get me some what close to happy, but for some reason I cant do it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey there, I feel the same way. Why cant our lives be good Its not our fault we have problems..

I like your blog. Take care.

Mariah said...

You know what they say about being able to love yourself before being able to love other people?

That's part of it.

The other part is finding the right people.