Apr 26, 2009

So last night I went on a walk with Chris and Steve, and today I talked with amber about it. Here's the convo.
A: So how was the walk?
S: awesome!
A: Cool. Late night what did you guys go do?
S: we went to the lake for a few hours, the around midnight we went back to his house and had strawberry shortcake. I also got to see arrogant drunk Chris
A: So is he an ass to u when he is drunk?
S: not to me, just everyone else
A: Oh nice...wo how do u feel about him now?
S: well at the end of the night when we got to my house he apologized for being such an ass to me so I guess he is on my like list again, but not the love list.
A: Let's just hope that he continues to realize his ways...
S: seriously! I told him he had been being a total ass and it hurt
A: Good. I had to have a talk like that with Rafael too and he did the same thing and apologized for treating me like his personal punching bag and so I will give him another chance to see if he can treat me good because he says he likes me and still wants to date me and we all know I still care so I will give him 1 more chance so hopefully these boys will start realizing what they have before us girls get fed up and leave them behind and move on for good.
S: Lame!
A: Whats lame?
S: that you are giving him another chance! I thought you were over him
A: Maybe not but I do still love him and with things being cleaner by me living on my own again he can't pin anything on my drama so we will see if he and I still can get along and if so maybe consider dating someday but I don't know where it will go. He says I am what he wants...so time will tell if he is full of it or not
S: ugh whatever
A: So u don't think it will work out...did he say something or just your gut
S: just my gut, but over the past few months he has been saying stuff that seems like he doesn't want you
A: Oh like what
S: he has just been staying that has has just been wanting you to get over him not that he likes you.
A: Well I don't know. I mean I do not see that side of him he tells u stuff he doesn't tell me but then says things to me that make it seem like he still cares so now I'm really confused
S:what ever happened to you saying I'm over him, he doesn't want what I want so I don't want him.
A: I don't know
A: Well look at Chris, is he really what you want? He drinks and is a jerk to you sometimes but you still like him. Its the same with Rafael I really care about him and thought that he still cared for me....but you make me think that he really doesn't
S: Chris is what I want, he knows it, I just know that he doesn't want me, and I'm ok with being just friends
A: So he told u he is not interested?
A: And I want Rafael I just want the Rafael from when I lived in Issaquah and think that if I am on my own again it will help
S: no he never talks about it.
A: So maybe u r what he wants...
S: I doubt it
A: Why don't you think so?
S: he never seems like it, sure he is always checking to make sure I'm safe or warm, but he never seems like he likes me that way
A: I think he likes u but is just kinda weird about it... but I have never hung out with the 2 of you
S:I don't know, he's difficult to read
A: Well u might just have to flat out ask him S: I can yell at him all I want but I can't ask him that
A: Oh does he just ignore the question like u never said it
S: No, I just haven't ever asked him, its like I'm not capable to ask it
A: Yea I know that feeling but might make things easier
S: I don't know, its just weird for me
A: Yea me too it is hard but u might need to test the waters
S: Yeah. I have asked Steve if he knew anything, but he said he can't even get Chris to answer it
A: Oh yikes
S: Yeah its hard
A: Has he actually dated someone officially?
S: He dated Kay for like 3 years
A: Oh how long ago did they break up
S: Its been like a year or a maybe a little longer

No comments: