Jan 9, 2009

Death becomes her

So last night I met up with friends and even though he promised, chris didn't show again. It wasn't until a few hours later did he contact me. He said he fell asleep and had just woken up. I yelled at him asking when we could hang out and have him not flake. He made plans for tonight, specific plans. And yet here it is an hour after said time and nothing. God why do I do this. I actually cried. When not wanting to feel, I popped a few codine and grabbed me razor. I died a little tonight.

1 comment:

beautyinmybreakdown said...

Ok this Chris guy is really starting to annoy the fuck out of me!
He always does this to you and it's so saddening to read how upset that makes you.

I really think you should just tell him to get fucked and forget about him, althought you really like him. Is he worth all this upset?