Dec 17, 2008

Troubles with chris

Chris didn't show up again tonight after what I thought to be extensive plans to go for a walk. But after 4 hours of waiting and only one text from him saying "soon", he never came. So around 1am I finally got sick of waiting and had to let him know. So this is what I sent to him. "Ok so I love having you as a friend, but honestly I am sick of being the one who makes the plans only for you to not follow through. So I guess I will wait for the day you honestly want to hang out with me. So until then, talk to you later."Now I have to wait to see if he even responds. God I don't know why or how I have put up with him for so long. I swear if I didn't have a crush on him, I would cut off the friendship entirely... well not entirely, but you know what I mean

No comments: