Dec 22, 2008

Cabin Fever of the body

Ew, I started feeling weird around 9:30. I don't really know what was wrong, but I had a few moments where I felt like I was gonna puke. Plus I am all of a sudden really tired. I don't know what I am thinking, I'm all scattered today. There are so many thoughts I cant even decipher one to talk about it.I don't know whether to tell the doctors about it or not. I mean, is this a symptom of me being crazy?? Or is it a side effect? Is it normal? What I don't understand is how people are put in mental hospitals, and how is it that people can be out for weeks and then go right back in? Do you have to be a certain level of crazy to get in? Its not that I want to be in one, but at times I think I should be in one. With the voices and the seeing things, I don't know what to think.Is it possible to get Cabin Fever in your own body? Cause when my bones itch and ache, that's what it feels like. Its like I'm trapt. Trapt in my skin, and I cant get out. Those are the days I need to cut, I know I need to right now but I wont. Okay, I might. Its undecided, well its decided but not. I don't know, I have mixed feelings. I guess throughout the day I have been feeling a little better but still crawl in my skin. Dad is coming home early today so we can finish our Christmas shopping. So that helps relieve pressure a bit.I talked with Chris today. He still hasn't said much about anything. Still hasn't opened up to me about anything about hanging out. He is so frustrating sometimes the way he makes promises and doesn't keep them. Hes just like every other guy I have liked. God how depressing is that. When will I find someone who follows through with a promise? The other day I was sitting at my desk at work and I swear I saw someone. It wasn't really a person, it was just a black figure that was in the shape of a person. Its certainly not the first time this has happened, I see bugs... mainly spiders, all the time. If that's not crazy I don't know what is. Yeah its not the kind of hallucinogen like having the spiders or bugs on you, its more like they are around me. Its not so bad I guess, yeah it scares me sometimes but its not like I know if other people see those things too. Maybe some normal people do, maybe not.

No comments: