Apr 19, 2008

It just hurts

Well yesterday while babysitting, i fell down a flight me stairs on my butt. It hurt so bad, i just knew it was broken. So today i went online and read a few sites about broken tailbones. And from what it said, i know that i had broken mine. It also said that it takes at least 6 weeks to heal. That is gonna suck :p its freakin painful, when it happened, i didn't know whether to cry or scream. So i laughed hysterically. Still when it hurts the only thing i can do is laugh. It hurts to move, shift, sit, stand, laydown. Yay for my first broken bone, too bad it had to be my butt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.